QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE COMPOSITION
Clostridium botulinum type A toxin- haemagglutinin complex 500U
- Spasticity of the arm in adult patients following a stroke;
- Dynamic equinus foot deformity due to spasticity in paediatric cerebral palsy patients, two years of age or older.
- Spasmodic torticollis in adults
- Blepharospasm in adults
- Hemifacial spasm in adults
- Axillary hyperhydrosis
- Treatment of moderate to severe glabellar lines
A white lyophilised powder for reconstitution in type 1 glass vials 3 ml capacity.
The units of Dysport are specific to the preparation and are not interchangeable with other preparations of botulinum toxin. Please see the SMPC for the posology and method of administration of each indication.
MARKETING AUTHORIZATION HOLDER