QUALITATIVE AND QUANTITATIVE COMPOSITION
Each tablet contains hydrocortisone 10 mg
- Treatment of adrenal insufficiency in adults,
- Psoriatic arthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis, including juvenile rheumatoid arthritis, Ankylosing spondylitis, Acute and subacute bursitis, Acute nonspecific tenosynovitis
- Acute gouty arthritis, Post-traumatic osteoarthritis, Synovitis of osteoarthritis, Epicondylitis, Systemic lupus erythematosus, Systemic dermatomyositis, Acute rheumatic carditis,
- Pemphigus, Bullous dermatitis herpetiformis, Severe erythema multiforme (Stevens-Johnson syndrome), Exfoliative dermatitis, Mycosis fungoides, Severe psoriasis, Severe seborrheic dermatitis,
- Seasonal or perennial allergic rhinitis, Serum sickness, Bronchial asthma, Contact dermatitis, Atopic dermatitis,
- Drug hypersensitivity reactions, Allergic conjunctivitis,
- Keratitis, Allergic corneal marginal ulcers, Herpes zoster ophthalmicus, Iritis and iridocyclitis, Chorioretinitis, Anterior segment inflammation, Diffuse posterior uveitis and choroiditis, Optic neuritis, Sympathetic ophthalmia,
- Symptomatic sarcoidosis, Loeffler’s syndrome not manageable by other means, Berylliosis, Fulminating or disseminated pulmonary tuberculosis when used concurrently with appropriate antituberculous chemotherapy, Aspiration pneumonitis,
- Idiopathic thrombocytopenic purpura in adults, Secondary thrombocytopenia in adults, Acquired (autoimmune) hemolytic anemia, Erythroblastopenia (RBC anemia), Congenital (erythroid) hypoplastic anemia, Leukemias and lymphomas in adults, Acute leukemia of childhood,
- To induce a diuresis or remission of proteinuria in the nephrotic syndrome, without uremia, of the idiopathic type or that due to lupus erythematosus,
- Ulcerative colitis, Regional enteritis,
- Acute exacerbations of multiple sclerosis, Tuberculous meningitis with subarachnoid block or impending block when used concurrently with appropriate antituberculous chemotherapy,
- Trichinosis with neurologic or myocardial involvement.
PVC / Al blister packs of 60 tablets in packing boxes are available commercially.
The initial dosage of hydrocortisone tablets may vary from 20 mg to 240 mg of hydrocortisone per day depending on the specific disease entity being treated.
MARKETING AUTHORIZATION HOLDER